Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Celeb dinner party {Listable Life}

I'm linking up for the first time with Nicole over at Moments that Define Life. Each Tuesday she hosts Listable Life on her blog. You can choose from two topics to write about and link up with her too. It's a fun way to meet new bloggers and a way for you to get to know me better.

5 Celebrities I’d Like to Have to Dinner With:

When I imagine having dinner with celebs I imagine we'd sit around a huge table on a fancy mansion balcony. The newest Top Chef winner would cook us a meal while we drank and laughed. And laughed, and laughed. Pictures would definitely be plastered all over my Facebook timeline.

Heidi Klum- She's a funny stylish momma just like me. (Ha! You know I'm kidding.)

Justin Timberlake- Have you seen him on SNL?! Hilarious and good looking!

Oprah- I am a woman. Maybe she'd bring me car or a new book.

Bethenny Frankel- Too make me feel less crazy and to supply the booze.

Johnny Depp- So JT doesn't feel overwhelmed with all the girl talk!

Think I can I invite a few BFFs to join the fun? Please...someone has to take the photos.


Check out some other Listable Life posts or write your own and link up!


What celebs would you invite to your dinner party?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...