Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{Toddler} Holiday Wish List 2012

I know, it's not even November yet, but you better believe I've already been doing some Christmas shopping!

All year I keep a list on my phone titled "Gifts". When I hear a family member or friend mention something they like, I add it to the list.  When I think of something Leila would like or read about a product online, I add it to the list.  This makes shopping way less stressful during the holiday months.

Leila's wish list was wiped out after celebrating her 2nd birthday a month ago. Our house is stocked with toys, but I know by Christmas she'll be ready for a few new items.  I'll be especially looking into more items that allow for her to play independently.  That's going to be necessary after her baby brother is born.

Toys for toddlers


Green Toys Dump Truck
Melissa and Doug Cutting Food- Wooden Play food
Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase and his party friend Mrs. Potato Head Spudette
Disney Princess Sparkle Shoe Boutique
and dress-up clothes of all kinds


Art supplies for toddlers


Melissa and Doug Paint with Water book

Do-a-Dot Rainbow Art Set
Color Me Nursery Rhymes Do-a-Dot Creative Art Book


Clothing



Minnie Mouse Slippers Size 5/6- Toddler
(I saw Elmo ones in her size too!)
Chicago Bears Toddler Football Jersey and Pant Set

More toddler gift ideas


My Tot Clock
 I love that this clock has so many uses! 

Stocking Stuffer ideas for toddlers

Electric toothbrush
Play-dough
Stickers and tattoos
Winter hat
Teeny-tiny hair bands for her almost-piggy-tails
Coloring book


So, I may have gone a little overboard!  We won't be buying her all these things...it's called a wish list for a reason! 

I have a feeling this list for my two-year old, Leila, will be growing after I read the other linked up posts for this week's Toddle Along Tuesday.

What is on your child's holiday wish list this year?



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...