1. You wear yoga pants and sneakers out in public...and you're not planning to exercise.
2. Sleeping is work.
3. A single hot dog fills you up, but then you're hungry again 2 hours later.
4. At-home pedicures are dangerous.
5. You get excited to drink an O'Douls.
6. Dance parties are off limits, except for in your stomach.
7. A purse is too heavy to carry and seat belts are too tight.
8. You enjoy visiting the doctor's office.
9. You use the handle, steering wheel, door, anything, to get in and out of the car.
10. AND...Old people, with canes, walk faster than you in amusement parks.
Here we are on the Journey Into Africa tram ride at the Wild Animal Park:
At Sea World looking at the fun-mirrors...I love this! Still trying to convince Betsy I should get to borrow the skinny mirror in her bedroom for the next 3 months. (Yes, I am wearing yoga pants in public!)
Hello 3rd trimester!!!! 27 weeks:)