This year we got a taste of Christmas magic through the eyes of a toddler. (Can I even still call her a toddler anymore?)
|It's just the three of us until March.|
1. She believed this button really turned on the tree lights at the zoo.
3. It "snowed" at the San Diego zoo.
4. Guilty! She must have climbed up there to eat the crackers a million times.
5. Serving up some pizza in her new apron.
6. Santa came and brought this freaky looking doll that she asked for.
7. Little Santa hanging at the Catamaran before brunch.
8. Taking her sweet time opening her stocking.
|Sharing her stickers with Uncle Jay.|
|Walking to brunch, hand in hand with her favorite guy.|