Wednesday, December 19, 2012

28 weeks {Bumpdate}

This gray rainy morning makes for worse than normal lighting.  Please focus your attention to the adorable girl posing with me.
How far along: 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up a half pound this week. Total weight gain so far = 15 lbs  


Feeling: Pregnant.  Don't know how else to describe it.

Maternity clothes: Of course!

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: Still a little pregnancy insomnia, nothing major.  I am still comfortable enough when I sleep.

Best moment(s) this week:  More Christmas shopping, more wrapping, more holiday fun!


Food cravingsBack on the peppermint train.  Can't get enough. 

Gender: It's a boy!  We are calling him Carson.

Movement: Yes.  I think it's about time to start kick counts.

What I miss:  Not being pregnant.  Sitting on the floor comfortably.  Not almost peeing my pants while running.  WINE.


What I'm looking forward to:  My youngest sister is 38 weeks pregnant with her first child, Jaxon.  I am anxious to talk to her again, even though she seems to be feeling better than me these days. 

Weekly wisdom: Less than 3 months!

Milestones:  I made it, with few complaints, to the third trimester.  Here's where it starts getting annoying.  

Due date: 3-13-13


Only 84 days until she's not my one and only any more.  The guilt is really hitting me even though I KNOW how important siblings are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...