Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sleep coach * Postpartum doula {Guest post}

Hello faithful readers of Leilaland!  I was so flattered when Jen asked me to guest blog this month. 

I'm Lauren, Mom to (almost) 2 year old Charlie. You may remember Charlie from such blog posts as: {Our big plan} Skipping a toddler nap.




I'd like to use this opportunity to (shamelessly) plug my budding business.  Here goes:

I recently moved to beautiful San Diego from Vancouver, Canada and have just started a sleep coaching business.  Having had major sleep issues with my Charlie, I am very passionate about helping other tired parents get their sleep back.

Please check out my website www.laurenboston.com and my Facebook page.  


Spread the word!

P.S. - anyone who books a consultation with me and mentions this blog post will get 15% off my services.

Hopefully Charlie and I will continue to be regulars on Leilaland - see you next time!

*****************************************************************************************************
I am so happy to know Lauren in real life!  Not only is she my first mommy-friend, she also happens to be an excellent resource for all things related to parenting.  

Luckily I checked out her "Favorite Things"  page on her website before I started packing for our trip.  Otherwise I would have forgotten the baby monitor! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...