Thursday, December 13, 2012

Babies vs. Puppies

Having a baby on the way is kind of freaking me out...still!  

I'm happy I have successfully raised a two-year old (yes, I realize that's not saying much).  Knowing that we all survived the baby-stage of the the first kid, makes me confident that we can do it again.

Raising a baby seems easy compared to raising a puppy!  Betsy recently got a puppy named Olive, and although she gets more attention on our weekly Farmers' Market trips than Leila ever did, Olive seems like more work too.

What do you think?  Would babies or puppies score more points in a head-to-head competition?

I think babies would out score puppies and take the victory.  Babies are better because...
Leila 3 months (December 2010)
  • It's always appropriate to dress them in clothing
  • Self-contained poop (most of the time)
  • You can bring your baby with you almost everywhere
  • Babysitters are easier to find
  • Eventually you don't have to clean your baby's poop
  • Babies smile at you
  • You don't really have to worry about tripping over your baby
  • Kisses are not nearly as wet or stinky
  • The random stuff your kid says can make you laugh for days
  • You won't get fur all over your clothes, couch, bed, etc.
Go ahead, try to be convinced by Betsy that puppies are better than babies by reading her post HERE.  I have a feeling you'll think I am right.  


Leave me a comment and help us settle the score.  
Who wins...babies or puppies?  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...