Wednesday, December 12, 2012

27 weeks {Bumpdate}



How far along: 27 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up one pound, which I feel is quite an accomplishment after eating tons of the cookies Betsy and I baked and slacking on my workouts last week.  Total weight gain so far = 14.5 lbs  


Feeling: Meh.  I may be getting Leila's cold.  I may be stuffy due to the dry Santa Ana winds.  I may just be pregnant.  Meh.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  I have almost worn everything once (and many things 1000 times!).

Stretch marks:  No thank you.

Sleep: A little pregnancy insomnia, nothing major. 

Best moment(s) this week:  I had an entire day to myself to get some shopping done.  I have missed having a regular babysitter.


Food cravingsWine.  Is that even a food?  

Gender: It's a boy!  We've committed to a name and started sharing it.  I'll announce it on the blog once I have time to write a decent post about it. 

Movement: Tons, especially after I eat.

What I miss:  WINE!  I cannot say it enough.


What I'm looking forward to:  I have another shopping day scheduled, a girls' gift exchange, and an event to support my friend.  Also, planning to learn how to make reindeer ornaments from wine corks...someone else will have to drink the wine.

Weekly wisdom: Three more months!

Milestones: Some people consider 27 weeks the start of the third trimester!  Hooray!  And, I made my goal of running until 27 weeks.  Went for a quick run yesterday and have two more planned this week! 

Due date: 3-13-13


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...