The purpose of this blog is to document our days, good, bad and everything in between. Naturally I leave out the bad because a.) I don't want to remember those days. b.) No one likes a "negative Nancy".
Today though, I need to document our tough, "I wish I could just go to work" kind of day. I'll read this post again one day as a reminder that I made it out alive. A reminder that bad days exist. A reminder that it's okay to have these kind of days.
- Leila cried, whined, or fussed from the second she got up (early, nonetheless) to the second we managed to leave the house.
- I fed her goldfish crackers to keep her busy.
- The mirror in the bathroom sink has toothpaste splatters all over it...still.
- Is the fifth day in a row I have worn a pony-tail.
- Leila screamed in her crib at nap time when I closed the door.
- I don't plan on making dinner.
- Leila will watch more television than she should.
Today will end, eventually.
Tomorrow...I'll be back to glitter, rainbows, and toddler smiles.