Wednesday, November 14, 2012

23 week {Bumpdate}


How far along: 23 weeks.  I swear I couldn't keep track without these weekly updates!

Weight gain/loss:  Up a half pound again this week.  I haven't been counting .5 pounds since the start, but after two weeks of a half-pound weight gain, I think it's time to start counting it.  This is terrible, but I can hardly remember what weight I started at!  I wrote down my weight this week so I can remember easily from now on.  If memory serves correctly, I am up 10 pounds.  

Feeling:  Great this week!  The more I exercise, the better I feel.

Maternity clothes: Yes! I am also happy to report that my bizarre pregnancy symptom was actually a result of my dark maternity jeggings dying my body blue.  Thank goodness, right?!  My thighs don't look blue, but after using a baby wipe to test this theory, I discovered a blue baby wipe. Phew. 

Stretch marks:  None.

Sleep: Already sick of sleeping on my side.  Too bad for me.

Best moment(s) this week:  We had a fun family day out on Monday!  It was so easy and stress-free.  I totally needed it!


Food cravingsNothing special but I am always thirsty!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Tons but nothing painful since it's still early.

What I miss:  Still missing my nightly glass of wine. (I have a feeling this will be a trend.)  I also miss my memory.  I can't seem to remember anything these days.


What I'm looking forward to:  So many fun things happening in the next two months!  I can't wait to enjoy them all in my comfortable second trimester.


Weekly wisdom: My sister reminded me this weekend that it's a pregnancy hormones are the REAL DEAL.  There's no denying I've been an emotional wreck lately.  I don't remember being like this last time, but was quickly reminded that I was, and it's okay.


Milestones: He has stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash (about 11 inches) and weighs about one pound.  (I'll find out more at my appointment today!)

Due date: 3-13-13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...