Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 weeks {Bumpdate}

Photobucket


How far along: 25 weeks!

Weight gain/loss:  Are you kidding me?!?  I am not crazy enough to jump on the scale the week after my anniversary and Thanksgiving.


Feeling: Big.  I am really in for it...I know what's coming!

Maternity clothes: Yep!  I am well stocked.  I finally discovered a practical use for a belly band too.  I use it to help hold up my over-the-belly maternity jeans (shown in the picture).  Since they have no real waist, I always feel like they are slipping down even when they aren't.  They are now more comfortable this way.   

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: I am tired again.  Already.

Best moment(s) this week:  So many!  Our anniversary dinner was delicious, as was the Thanksgiving feast.  It was great to finally meet baby Max and hang with old friends (his parents).  Finally, Jeff and I took Leila to the zoo on Sunday.  Like I said before, it is so nice and stress-free when there are two parents around! 


Food cravingsAnything will do the trick, but everything will give me heartburn.  

Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: He moves around the most right after I eat.  Still little pain-free movements. :)

What I miss:  Feeling comfortable sitting on the floor.  Wine.   


What I'm looking forward to:  I have a routine doctor appointment on Friday.  I love the check-ups!

Weekly wisdom: I am pregnant.  It's okay to feel fat, be emotional, and take it easy once in a while.

Milestones: He's the size of a cauliflower and now has a sense of equilibrium.  He knows which way is up and down...pretty cool! 


Due date: 3-13-13

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...