Wednesday, November 7, 2012

22 weeks {Bumpdate}

Seriously, what am I looking at?!

How far along: 22 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up a half pound this week.  I haven't been counting .5 pounds since the start, so I'm going with no gain this week. I am up a total of nine pounds with the mindset that next week will be a big gaining week again. 

Feeling:  Dealing with some round ligament pain after sitting for too long.  Must.keep.moving. 

Maternity clothes: Yes! I am sad to say I am down to three pairs of running shorts that fit and they end up hurting after wearing them too long.  (Do they even make maternity running shorts?) On the upside, my friend Lauren gave me some of her maternity clothes.  It felt like Christmas going through the bag.  And...she says there are more coming!! 

Stretch marks:  No.  I'd like to keep it this way.

Sleep: Fine but as soon as I put my feet on the floor I feel the effects of gravity, already.

Best moment(s) this week:  I had a fun day out with my longtime BFF Amy (also pregnant with a baby boy!) this weekend.  I though we looked pretty silly walking through Ikea with twin pregnancy bellies and then even funnier with a crap load of food in front of us at dinner.


Food cravingsAnything but water.  I made some herbal iced tea and it's helping my water boredom.

Gender: BOY!  I've been practicing his name a lot this past week.  Can't wait to reveal it soon-ish!  

Movement: Tons but nothing painful since it's still early.

What I miss:  Still missing my nightly glass of wine. (I have a feeling this will be a trend.)

What I'm looking forward to:  I have a follow-up ultrasound later this morning.  Can't wait to see my baby again! 


Weekly wisdom: I am so proud of myself for keeping up with my workouts.  If my sister can still run at 32 weeks pregnant I can too! (Competitive much?)


Milestones: He has stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash (about 11 inches) and weighs about one pound.  (I'll find out more at my appointment today!)

Due date: 3-13-13


My sicky face baby girl still gives it her best even when feeling like crap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...