Wednesday, November 21, 2012

24 weeks {Bumpdate}


How far along: 24 weeks.  Man, do I still have a long way to go (112 days to be exact).

Weight gain/loss:  Up a pound this week for a total of 11 pounds.  
Feeling: My sciatica hurts less, the more I exercise.  Strange, huh?  I did hurt my knee somehow, so am taking it easy and icing it until it feels better. 

Maternity clothes: Yes! My friend Lauren has a box waiting for me and I finally used the Gap gift card I got for my birthday on a few great tops.  I love clothes, maternity or not!

Stretch marks:  None.  Jeff keeps reminding me to use the cocoa butter stick...like I ever plan to wear a bikini again or something.

Sleep: Ugggg.  I hate to say that it's not so great, knowing what's to come.  Luckily my early bedtime allows for plenty of rest.

Best moment(s) this week:  I had a super busy weekend!  Hung out with friends both Friday and Saturday evenings.  It was just what I needed.


Food cravingsI don't care, just give me food.  I am looking forward to salty Thanksgiving food this year like never before!

Gender: BOY and we have a name.  I do plan on sharing, but for some reason I am not ready to just yet.

Movement: He's busy flipping around and doing karate moves in there.

What I miss:  Feeling comfortable sitting on the floor.  At Teacher Lee this week it was a little rough sitting on the floor during circle time.  Yikes.


What I'm looking forward to:  Today is our three year wedding anniversary.  We are heading out ALONE for the first time in months.  I don't even care that I can't celebrate with a glass of wine.  I plan on stretching out my stomach for the feast Thursday.  AND...Jeff has three days off this weekend for the holiday.  What a way to celebrate!


Weekly wisdom: I discovered I can still hold my own during a workout session.  I know my limits, but also know I need to workout for my physical and mental health while I can.  I'm only 24 weeks and who knows how I'll be feeling just a week from now! 

Milestones: Last week I took Leila to the ultrasound.  She called it "Skyping" with the baby.  It was too cute.  We got some great pictures to take home and learned that as of a week ago he was about 1lb 2oz- a little bigger than average.

Due date: 3-13-13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...