Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Looking back {Our wedding}

Jeff and I started dating in high school.  We actually went to freshman year homecoming together back in 1991.  (I bet you wish I had a picture to share!)

We dated on and off like typical high-schoolers, then went our separate ways in college, but always remained friends.  We began dating again after college once we were both in the same hometown again.

In 2003 we packed up and moved across the country to fulfill my dream of living near the beach in San Diego.  We lived together for many years before he proposed in the winter of 2009.  

I knew I did not want a big wedding, and was perfectly happy jet-setting to a beautiful beach destination to tie the knot.  It quickly dawned on me that we already live in a beautiful beach destination!



After searching the city beaches for the perfect spot, we decided to get married just a half mile from our home at the Catamaran Resort and Spa.

Here's how it went...

November 21, 2009








I saved my favorite picture for last...


It took us eighteen years to make it official.  And of course, we wouldn't change a thing!

It's Tuesday and that means I am linking up again with Melissa from Growing up Geeky. Head on over to take a peek into other bloggers' weddings.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...