Wednesday, October 24, 2012

20 weeks! {Bumpdate}


How far along: 20 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  I gained two pounds this week.  I blame it on the lack of workouts.  I am up a total of seven pounds.  

Feeling:  Great!  A little round ligament pain but nothing a little stretching won't help.

Maternity clothes: You bet!  Even after my shopping trip with my mom I am feeling like I will be sick of these clothes in no time. 

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: I can still sleep comfortably and am very happy for that.

Best moment(s) this week:  I've really been enjoying this cooler weather.  It's starting to feel like fall!


Food cravingsNothing in particular, except once I decided on having Panera Bread's broccoli soup there was NO WAY I was going without it! 

Gender: Boy!  Boy!  Boy!  I get more and more excited every time I talk about it. 

Movement: He's on the move!

What I miss:  Wine.  I really could of used some the other day after a stressful day.

What I'm looking forward to:  More kicks, jabs, and punches from the little guy. 

Weekly wisdom: I am scared to death that I will end up a HUGE as I was with Leila.  I must continue to make good food choices and keep up my exercise routine.


Milestones: Halfway there!  Still a long ways to go, but it's a good feeling to be at the halfway mark

Due date: 3-13-13

Just for fun...
Here's me 20 weeks pregnant with Leila back in May 2010.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...