Wednesday, October 17, 2012

19 weeks {Bumpdate}

Uh oh, this belly looks like it might be getting pointy again.
How far along: 19 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  I gained a pound this week!  I am up a total of five pounds.  

Feeling:  Fine, fine, fine. My feet got a little swollen yesterday walking to the Farmers' Market in my flip flops.  I blame the HOT weather.  So happy that my third trimester will be in the winter this time!

Maternity clothes: Yes!  I tried to wear a non-maternity top with my maternity shorts and the elastic waistband peeking out from under the shirt is not a good look.  I can wear them around the house, but not in public.

Stretch marks:  No thank you.

Sleep: Sleeping fine.  I go to bed really early and like it.  

Best moment(s) this week:  Seeing the baby at the ultrasound last week.  I was so glad Jeff was able to take the morning off work to come with me. 


Food cravingsSalty foods are a must right now.  I had a French dip sandwich for lunch three days in a row.  It was just what I needed.


Gender: It's a...BOY!  And I am already having issues with it.  You can read about my shopping dilemma here

Movement: The doctor at the ultrasound said I should be feeling movement any day now because of the way my placenta is positioned.  I have felt some flutters, mostly in the evening, but am waiting for some major kicks to say it's official.

What I miss:  The only thing I gave up was alcohol (I don't eat sushi and rarely eat deli meat) so I don't miss much food wise.  I do miss kicking back with a glass of wine though.

What I'm looking forward to:  Fall.  Come on already San Diego, summer is over. 

Weekly wisdom: People are now noticing that I am pregnant. I like the attention right now since I am still small enough to be cute and not too big so people give me the sympathy smile.


Milestones: Baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato and may be able to hear my voice now.

Due date: 3-13-13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...