Sunday, July 24, 2011

Soooo big!

The latest and greatest in Leila news...teething! I say it is great now, but who knows how she'll really handle it.

After missing her nap at the pool yesterday I suspected teething. (Why? Because it's about time for my 10 month old to get a toothy grin.) And because she's been drooling buckets AND because I actually felt some rough bumps peeking through her lower gum!

I have heard each side of the coin on teething from friends and family. I told Leila a few months ago, "No teeth until summer!" so that I can be sleep deprived or whatever with no work. I am hoping for the best, but am prepared for the worst.

Leila has also been standing unassisted for a few seconds. She has even taken two steps toward me before diving into my arms.

I love how she points to everything too! Jeff and I just have to guess what she is asking about. Today I heard him telling her about a photograph from our honeymoon and a street sign. I wonder if that was what she was curious about?!?

It's crazy how amazing she is. This is all happening so fast!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...