Wednesday, October 31, 2012

21 weeks {Bumpdate}

Last pregnancy I got much bigger from 20 to 22 weeks.
I can see from last week's post that this belly is bigger!

How far along: 21 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  I gained two pounds AGAIN this week.  I am up a total of nine pounds with waaaaay too much time left for this two-pound-a-week trend.  I'm scared.  

Feeling:  Good.  I am finding that I need to stretch for quite a while after workouts or I am sore for days.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  I actually do fit into a few pairs of non-maternity pants and some super long tanks.

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: I can feel my belly getting heavier so wedging a pillow under it helps me fall asleep comfortably.

Best moment(s) this week:  Napping on the weekend.  It was relaxing to know Jeff was available to get Leila up from her nap.


Food cravings: Fruit snacks.  I need to stop over doing it.  NOW.

Gender: BOY!  I get more and more excited every time I talk about it.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to raise a boy and a girl.  I will let you all know if there really is a difference.     

Movement: It felt like he was doing somersaults last night. 

What I miss:  Still missing my nightly glass of wine.

What I'm looking forward to:  I have a check-up on Friday.  I enjoying checking in with the doctors!


Weekly wisdom: Same as last week due to another two pound weight gain.  I am scared to death that I will end up a HUGE as I was with Leila.  I must continue to make good food choices and keep up my exercise routine.  Halloween candy will be consumed and I will get back on track.


Milestones: We have narrowed down his name to TWO choices.  Although it still may change, we are pretty set on these two names.  Jeff is more set on one than the other.  I have a feeling he will win.

Due date: 3-13-13


My favorite girl!  Having a boy allows me to keep telling her this...forever.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...