Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's a...

B-O-Y!


Jeff and I couldn't be happier!  I noticed the "goods" right away when the ultrasound tech scanned my belly looking for the correct starting point for her measurements.  I didn't say anything at the time, I just let her do her job.  Finally when she got to the legs there was a clear shot.  I asked, "Are those the legs?" She immediately laughed and then said, "It's a boy!"

A healthy boy, that is.  All of his measurements were right on.  The technician said he weighs about 8 oz right now, which puts him in the 41st percentile. (Really?! There is a percentile chart for unborn babies. That's just strange to me.)  

So...now it's time to shop!  

Please Mommas, share where you buy your baby boy clothing.  I hit Old Navy and Target just hours after the ultrasound and came home with one stinkin' piece of clothing!  

Is there a secret boy clothing section that I missed?  There were like four items in each store for boys!  I don't do animals, trucks, dinosaurs (guess that is an animal too, huh?), stupid sports related sayings, or most sayings in general.  I'm screwed aren't I?  (Funny how I didn't notice the lack of boy clothing when I was busy shopping for adorable, stylish, and fun baby girl clothing.) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...