Monday, September 23, 2013

Party time!

Leila is officially a three year old!



This year's party was all about Leila spending time with her friends. We invited a few friends (and family members, of course) to our favorite local park. A very low key, low stress party. Certainly not Pinterest worthy, and nobody cared, not even me.



The kids played, ate pizza, played, ate cake, played, and then had a meltdown. Typical three year old stuff.

And this...well, let's just say it scared the crap out of one dad-to-be.



Terrifying, hilarious, and adorable at the same time.

Oh, and this guy, he just about ruined the party when he flew off to Never Land at the end of the evening. (Whoops.) Leila was heard screaming, "That was my favorite balloon of my birthday ever!", and "It's NOT OKAY!", and possibly even, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." (Okay, not really.)


Apparently, Aunt Val said the magic words. She promised to search all night and that she'd call Jake if she couldn't find him. I have a very good feeling she found him. (Best sister ever!)


Leila is officially THREE! Or as those of us with three year old girls like to call it...a threenager.  (Wish me luck!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...