Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wait...what did you just say?

My daughter just got a little more adorable (or annoying...you make the call).

Summertime sweaty Leila

Out of no where she started adding -y to the end of random words.  I do not talk to her like this.  I am not a fan of what I call "baby talk".  But when Leila says it, on her own, it is too cute!

The other day she asked for some "milky" instead of milk and she called her toy cell phone a "phone-y".  The next day she was passing toys out and said, "One for Leila.  One-y for Mommy."  I about died!  Seriously, where does she come up with this stuff?

I guess can stop blaming "those Moms" for talking baby talk to their kids. Sorry I judged you.  Can you forgive me?

Has your toddler started making up words or saying things you just can't believe?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...