Wednesday, February 6, 2013

35 weeks {Bumpdate}


How far along: 35 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up two pounds this week (to make up for last week!) Total weight gain = 21.5 lbs


Feeling: Tiny compared to the pregnant ladies (Amy, 37 weeks and Eve, 35 weeks with twins!) I hung with at the Superbowl party this weekend.  It really put things into perspective seeing these ladies waddle (sorry, you do!) and look generally uncomfortable even sitting down. 

Maternity clothes: Uh huh!  I love the new comfortable
clothes I ordered from Old Navy...worth every penny. 

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: Dealing with typical pregnancy insomnia.  It's been taking me over an hour and a half to fall asleep at night.  Wondering if the mid-day naps are making it worse?!


Best moment(s) this week:  Potty training is OVER!  We did it all out for one day and are done.  


Food cravingsSweets are my thing again this week. 

Gender: Baby BOY!

Movement: Yes, but way less active than Leila was...or maybe I am just busier and don't notice it as much.

What I miss:  Order.  We are in the midst of too many organizing projects.  I enjoy organizing but not the chaos that comes with the process.


What I'm looking forward to:  My friend Lauren is throwing Carson a party this weekend!  I am excited to celebrate this little guy.

Weekly wisdom: All great things...I can still cross my legs, shave them with ease, and touch my toes.

Milestones:  35 more days! Carson is about the size of a coconut and his hearing is fully developed.  He'll be spending the next 35 days putting on some weight (as will I).

Due date: 3-13-13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...