Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yipeeeee

I am writing this knowing my oldest friend, Jill, is having her baby. Now!

I woke up thinking about her today. It's her due date. This morning (just 45 minutes ago, actually) texted her that I was thinking about her and that I thought today was a good day to have a baby.

I guess baby Sparks got the text. He is ready to go.

Instantly I got chills and my eyes welled up. I am so happy to have someone, my BFF since fifth grade, feel all the emotions that having a baby brings.

My other BFFs are pregnant too. Kinda funny, in an interesting way, that the four of us all waited until we were over thirty to get married. All within ten months of each other! By each of our one year anniversary we had found out we were pregnant (or in my case, already had a two month old). I love when life happens like this!

Jill having her baby makes me nostalgic about being pregnant, Leila's birth, and her first few weeks with us at home. Not that I am ready to do it again...yet. It must be something about Leila reaching so many milestones and changing so much these past months.

I was mentioning this to Amy (a glorious 34 weeks pregnant!) while hanging out yesterday. How it took me six months to be able to look back and reflect upon the changes that have taken place in my life.

As I have said before...I wouldn't change a thing.

Photobucket
Waiting to hear the news of baby Sparks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...