Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy half-birthday

Just about every month I remember to take a picture of Leila with Minnie Mouse to document how much she has grown.

Happy 1/2 birthday Leila!

Photobucket


Leila's six month stats
Weight: 14 lbs. 3 oz.
Height: 25.5 inches

Likes: Swinging at the park, her Baby Einstein piano, Minnie Mouse, books, singing and dancing, grabbing everything, and moving, moving, moving!

Dislikes: Being in one place for too long, being frustrated, getting ready for bed, and being hungry.

Alright, not too creative but she is a baby and this is not her online dating ad.

She already has an arranged marriage ;)

Photobucket

Here's how she looked the weekend we took her home with us!
Photobucket

She is growing faster than I imagined. It is hard to believe!

So cliche, I know, but some things just are. I was always skeptical of parents that told me this.

I believe them now.

The jury is still out on another parenthood cliche.

Sorry Leila, I do remember a time when you were not a part of our lives.
There will not be many of those times we can discuss before you are eighteen.

I wouldn't change a thing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...