Sunday, May 1, 2011

BFF Baby #3

Oh my! I am dying with excitement and anticipation. This is not even my baby! But it is equally important.

Amy is in labor! Leila is about have a BFF!


I just saw Amy yesterday. She came down to the beach to get her free Sea World pass and buy some sunglasses. No big deal.

She looked great. She was still fitting into her wedding rings, regular shoes, and was not wearing a mu-mu. She looked like the preggo us swollen types are jealous of.

Baby Sage was not due until May 7th AND according to Amy (the busiest person in the world) the baby was not allowed out until this weekend. She had things to do, people to see.

Guess Baby Sage had different plans. Babies have a tendency to be control freaks.

I just got this text from Amy at 7:47pm on Thursday: N labor will update you six cent epidural is in

I literally jumped up off the couch and called out some jibber-jabber to Jeff in the kitchen.

Is it a girl or a boy? I think Amy and Colin still hadn't even agreed on a name! What day is today? I hope she has the baby today so that she's not in labor long. Did her water break? Good, she wasn't induced. Oh my gosh...is it a girl or a boy? (Yes, I started to repeat my self.)

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I am boiling over with excitement and can't even tell anyone!

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But now I can. It's a...GIRL!!!!!

Kennady Marie Sage was born Thursday night. She weighs 6 lbs. 5 oz. and is 19 inches tall. Amy, Colin, and Kennady are doing great!

Leila is very excited to meet Kennady. We are headed over to there today to meet their little girl.

Leila and I packed up all her old clothes to hand down to her new friend. We have been so lucky to get so many hand-me-downs and I'm glad I can return the favor.

BUT I now have a very good excuse to buy Leila a few new outfits...Kennady will wear them too!

Even though I know how many clothes Kennady will have, I just couldn't resist buying her a matching hat to this yellow one of Leila's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hooray for BFFs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...