Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Being a mom on Mother's Day is fantastic. I got to do exactly what I wanted to.

Sleep in, go for a walk, and drink champagne!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always expected that I would be a mom some day. I'm so happy my plan for my grown-up self worked out.

It is strange though, being a mom. I am not sure what I imagined it would feel like, but I did imagine it would feel more defined than this. I thought it would be easier to put into words. (What...I do not know what to say?!!?)

I've been telling my friends and family members that even after 7 1/2 months of motherhood, I still don't feel like a mom.

So I guess that is the thing I am wondering. What does it feel like to be a mom? Can you help me put it into words?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...