Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekends Rule!

I have started telling Leila that Saturday is "Mommy's day". I finally get a day off from work to spend with her.

At almost seven months old, Leila is an easy-going baby. She is so fun to be around. She is babbling up a storm and I have heard her say, "dadadada" on more than one occasion. Not that she has any idea what she is talking about (um, hello, the word is mamamama)...but I don't tell her that.

I look forward to Saturday all week long! I currently have fifteen Saturdays in a row (with one stinkin' Sunday tacked on to the end).

It's officially SPRING BREAK 2011!

During last year's spring break I was preggo, missing, wine, and thinking I was huge.

This year I am a mommy, drinking wine, and working on not feeling huge!

Cheers to Saturday!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...