Wednesday, March 6, 2013

39 weeks {Bumpdate}

Hello belly.
How far along: 39 weeks.

Weight gain/loss:  Up two pounds this week. Total weight gain of 28 lbs so far. 


Feeling: Like a cow. So over this. I have to pee the second I stand up.  Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Stretch marks:  Nope

Sleep: I love bedtime and I hardly care that I wake up about every hour to go pee, three times in a row.

Best moment(s) this week: My friends from work threw me a baby shower.  It was great catching up with them all and being kid-free for the evening.

Food cravingsNoodles with butter and shredded Romano cheese. 

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Mostly at night still.  He has been punching me in not-so-cool places to grab and I've been getting some shooting pains on my right side too.

What I miss:  Feeling good.


What I'm looking forward to:  Having this baby!

Weekly wisdom: Any time now...

Milestones:  It is baby month!

Due date: 3-13-13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...