Wednesday, March 13, 2013

40 weeks! {Bumpdate}

Why is this baby still in my belly?!?
How far along: 40 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up two pounds this week. Total weight gain of 30 lbs. 

Feeling: Like I did my time.  40 weeks is enough already!

Stretch marks:  No!  Hooray!

Sleep: So busy during the day that I am too wiped out NOT to sleep.

Best moment(s) this week: Mani/pedi and then lunch with my mom.

Food cravings: Spicy foods, eggplant...anything anyone tells me will help induce labor. 

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Been having a few contractions at night.  Hopefully enough to make some progress.

What I miss:  This week I miss BEER.  It's been summer-like with the time change, this warm weather, and all the spring break kids around town.  


What I'm looking forward to:  My doctor appointment tomorrow morning.  Carson will be served his eviction notice!

Weekly wisdom: Any time now...for real!

Milestones:  I am pretty proud that I can still shave my legs.

Due date: TODAY! 3-13-13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...