Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Farewell to my pants

I bravely bared my cute mini-bump at the grand opening of the Wet Spot (aka the Haley's pool).  Feeling great, thanks to the super sweet words from Jeff, I was ready to try on a pair of pants the following day. 

Why I thought I had gotten smaller...I don't know?!  I finally squeezed into my largest pair successfully.  After eating lunch...now that was a different story.  So I've decided not to kid myself anymore.  My pants are off limits. 

I know what you're thinking...

No pants, Jen!  Way too inappropriate for public. :) or  Stop whining already!
Luckily I work at a place where I encounter many mothers on a daily basis.  Hooray for borrowed maternity pants!!!  Jeff was cracking up when he saw me in these funny looking elastic-waist jeans.  But boy, they sure make you feel preggo and proud.  I plan on sporting a pair to work tomorrow!

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...