Sunday, March 18, 2012

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me

I've been tagged by Amy over at Our Journey as Rookie Parents in an "Eleven Random Things" survey blog post. You will know me a little better after this list I wrote. (If you can make it to the end...)

Photobucket


Eleven questions...

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
A Few Good Men is still my all-time fave. I am not much of a movie person...they put me to sleep.

2. When was the last time you laughed so hard you could barely catch your breath?
I'm not sure but my sister, Valerie, made me pee my pants I laughed so hard.

3. What was the best vacation you ever experienced?
Honeymoon in Kauai

4. Who is the funniest person you know?
My sister, Valerie

5. What is your favorite thing from the 80s?
Television sitcoms

6. What did you dream you would be when you were growing up?
A teacher ;)

7. Would you be more likely to sing karaoke or tear it up on the dance floor?
Dance, dance, dance!

8. Do you have any nicknames?
Lil' Jen (I'm 5'1")

9. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
The one and only- Cinderella

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Dirty fingernails

11. Where would you be right now without social media?
Reading a book
Photobucket





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...