Thursday, March 8, 2012

Month in review {It's a Vol!}



I find myself commenting on Sarah's posts often. She's not afraid to speak her mind, yet doesn't offend. It's a great balance that I'm not sure I could pull off.

These are last month's must-read posts from It's a Vol:

Sarah posted Working Mom Mythbusting at the same time so many "Things you shouldn't say to a stay-at-home mom" posts hit the internet. I have experienced both sides and can appreciate her humor.

This one was right up my alley, My Current Obsessions. I love these posts. They always make me want to shop!

Leila and Evie share the same love for pacifiers. Not just one will do! I counted five in this picture...Wordless Wednesday: Paci Love.

Go say hi to Sarah and check out what they are are up to this month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...