Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I don't feel crazy anymore.

Well, that's not entirely true.

I still have my moments when I am too tired to see straight, my to-do list is so long I refuse to write it down, and I could use 5 seconds of alone time.

But overall...life with two kids is starting to feel normal.



A LOT has happened in the past six weeks.  It's been a very wild ride! 

  • My job ended, hopefully just for the summer.
  • We went to Chicago to spend time with my family. Twice. 
  • Carson is no longer a newborn and he's on somewhat of a schedule since I've sleep trained him for naps. (Which is why I actually can write again!)
  • Leila became obsessed with Peter Pan, sleeps in her big girl bed with no issues (phew), and is showing more interest in her brother.
  • I am less than 5 lbs away from my pre-Carson weight.
  • The kids met their first "real" cousin, Jaxon, and I got to see my youngest sister embracing and enjoying motherhood.

  • I started drinking white wine. (Wait..what?! Who am I?)
Cheers to catching up and finally getting the hang of things again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...