Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Day

Once a week we make a point to have some family time. Lately we've been doing summery stuff like going to the pool, hitting up the local farmers market, and of course...Sea World.

I like Sea World more and more each time we go. Today I really noticed the people (maybe I'm taking Leila's cues!) and watched how much fun everyone was having. It's different living in a vacation destination because so many people are out and about just enjoying themselves and their families. Sure puts a smile on my face.

Leila and Mommy about to get going...
Photobucket

Danger Dad doing dangerous things around dangerous animals...
Photobucket

Our favorite adventure at Sea World today was The Bay of Play. Yep, no sea creatures or Shamu show could top watching Leila interact with the other kids and adults in the baby/toddler play area.

Making friends...
Photobucket

Look at me! Look at me!
Photobucket

Leila tried walking on the soft surface and made it a few steps. She's been walking more and more these past three days. She still chooses to crawl 50% of the time but I guess you could say WE HAVE A WALKER!!!

Teeth and walking all in the same month! No wonder she takes such wonderfully long naps. Busy girl!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...