Friday, April 20, 2012

Looking forward to the weekend

It doesn't matter if you work outside the home, from home, or not at all. The weekends (Friday included!) are always worth the wait.

Today I am kicking off my Friday right...alone.

It has suddenly hit me that my parents (and aunt and uncle) will be leaving May 1st after their two month visit to San Diego.

No longer will I be able to enjoy a "day-off" from Leila, have my laundry washed and folded, or have dinner prepared and cleaned up by someone other than myself.

No more shopping trips with my mom, afternoon beers, or chances to go to the grocery store by myself.

I am going to soak up my freedom and make sure that Leila can spend as much time with Grandma and Grandpa before they head home.

It's a win-win situation for everyone involved!

Weekend
Wishing you a relaxing weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...