Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's in your bag?

This is by far my newest favorite diaper bag!

I have a lot of bags and have possibly been mistaken for a bag lady, but when I saw this on Babysteals I just couldn't resist.

I have justified this by calling it a Mothers' Day gift from Leila. She likes her Momma happy!


8e570b57


JJ Cole Swag Bag


I keep all of my diaper bags semi-packed with the ultimate kid essentials:

  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Wet Ones
  • Onesie or a clean outfit
  • Bib

When I'm packing our bag for the day I just grab my phone, water, snacks, and my wallet (which also includes a pen, lip gloss, ponytail holder, and bobby-pins) and toss it into one of the already semi-packed diaper bags.

This way I can choose my bag based on what we are doing and what I am wearing!

After reading the other Toddle Along Tuesday posts from this week I want more bags!

I may have a problem.
Am I alone here?

Check out what I mean...




Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...