Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our favorite spot

I have taken about a million pictures at this park. I consider it our backyard, since we don't have one. We visit this park at least once a day. It's so close to our apartment Leila can walk all the way there!

Such a big girl, who suddenly has an opinion about wearing a hat.
Photobucket

We've been teaching her our own version of baby sign language and she's getting the hang of it. She signs "milk" for milk or water, "more", "all done", and this is her showing me "up".
Photobucket

Leila likes to collect treasures from where ever we go. Sometimes they are for me. Other times they end up clenched in her fist until we get to our door. Today I got a seashell, a juice box, two rocks, and a piece of plastic that some how ended up coming home with me.
Photobucket

This picture is so typical of her these days.
Photobucket
It seems like Betsy is the only person that can get her to look at the camera. (Check out how we spent Thanksgiving at Betsylife!)

Photobucket

She picked out her own outfit today. (Too cute!) We have so many sundresses in her size right now. I'm glad we're having unseasonably warm weather this week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...