Sunday, December 18, 2011

Femullet be gone!

Those of you that have been reading my blog (or even seen one single picture of Leila) know that she has no hair.

People are surprised when they actually see her in just the right light and notice a few blondie blonde strands coming from her head. "She does have hair!" is usually what I hear. Really people?!? Of course she has hair, just not enough to mention so therefore I just say she has none, to be dramatic.

This hair I speak of has started to grow into the dreaded femullet (you know, when a little girl has a mullet). About a month ago I mentioned my concern to some friends and they laughed at me. I guess they couldn't see it. Lighting must have been bad.

Last night during bath time the aforementioned femullet met scissors.

Here's the proof...one inch of hair (about 20 strands in all) snip, snip. Gone.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

What does this prove?

Well, it proves her femullet is history.
It also proves that Leila has no hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...