Thursday, December 22, 2011

This is love

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the day that Leila would snuggle up with me on the couch. Yesterday it happened!
Photobucket

After straining a muscle in my back (from a too hard workout maybe?) I was glued to the couch most of this week so far.

Not the best time of year to be sitting on my ass. I have presents to wrap, more cookies to bake, shopping to do, cleaning that needs done, and fitness to be working on. (Remember I said NO to holiday weight gain this year!)

This super Type-A Momma has a really hard time sitting still. I am jumping out of my skin right now!

I guess good things can come to those who take it slow...extra love from my little girl.

And seriously, I know I can get it all done in one stinkin' day if I need to. I am that crazy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...