Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crazy Push-up Challenge

My friend Betsy came across this website claiming that after completing their six week training program you will be able to do one hundred push-ups. You? Yes! You, me, your mom, and maybe even the kid down the block.

Naturally I was inclined to say, "Hells yeah! Let's do it!" Whereas Betsy and the rest of my crazy friends said, "Duh!" The first challenge of the year is ON! One hundred push-ups in a row on February 12th!

The initial challenge is to do as many push-ups as you can so that you can begin training at your appropriate level. I did ten and am nervous to report that I am already sore.

Tomorrow marks my first official training day. I'll keep you posted.
Photobucket


Anyone crazy enough to join me?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...