Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Organize ME {Earrings}

This October I was inspired to organize our home thanks to Kelly at The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. I showed you how I used a diaper box to organize my gift wrapping supplies. I know, lame, but that was all I photographed.

In November I got creative with the help of my sister and Pinterest. Neither of us have a lot of dresser space to store our accessories (even though Val has more than double the amount I have). But we have wall space! So we set out to make an earring holder we could hang like this.

When we finished we each had one like this...
Photobucket

Isn't Jeff a beautiful hand model?

Pin It

December brought adorable toddler art and beautiful packages under the tree.

Now, it is more than half way through January and I've yet to commit to a new project.

Ideas anyone?

Oh wait maybe I should tackle my utensil drawer in the kitchen. It just took me five minutes to find the tongs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...