Wednesday, September 12, 2012

14 weeks {Bumpdate}

What am I looking at?  What is Leila looking at?

How far along: 14 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Up one pound.

Feeling:  I feel just like my "normal" self again!  I have an appetite, a desire to workout, and I have enough energy to make it most days without a nap.

Maternity clothes:  No way!  I did use some Kohl's cash and got two items that I know I'll eventually need.  I also ordered two tops from Gilt (thanks, Dad!)

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: "Momma nap time" is happening less frequently.  I still go to bed early, but that's just what I do.

Best moment this week:  Going for a run THREE times!  I know not to push myself too hard, but it's difficult not to when I feel like my "normal" self.

Food cravings: Wedge salad.  I didn't end up getting one, but a regular house salad with ranch did the trick.

Gender:  Two of us in my mom's group are pregnant and the other girl already knows for sure that she is having a boy.  
For fun we both  did the needle and string test this weekend. The needle went in a back and forth motion when hanging over her belly.  Then when it came to me it was clearly going in a circle.  We went right back to her, just to make this scientific and all, and the needle swung back and forth again.  So my current prediction is GIRL.

Belly button in or out: In.

Movement: I may have felt something twice this week.  I know it's early, but I also know what it feels like this time.

What I miss: My scheduled and productive life.  Feeling on the up and up so I expect to get back to my routines soon.

What I'm looking forward to: Celebrating Leila's second birthday with family and friends.

Weekly wisdom: I need to remind myself that I am not fat, just pregnant.  I feel self conscience about this little pooch and I need to get over it.  It's only getting bigger! 

Milestones: Baby is about the size of a lemon and can such his/her thumb and pee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...