Wednesday, September 26, 2012

16 week {Bumpdate}

Maternity pants in full effect.
 Looking at this picture it won't be long until I have to pack away my regular tops too.

How far along: 16 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still up just one pound.     

Feeling:  I strained my back while running with the jogging stroller and am not happy about it.  It's not pregnancy related, but at the same time everything is pregnancy related these days.

Maternity clothes:  I am embarrassed to say I am in elastic only pants now.  I am scared by what this means...how huge will I be?  I think I was wearing a few pairs while 16 weeks pregnant with Leila but still that seemed early too.

Stretch marks:  None.  Hoping the myth that they are hereditary is true. 

Sleep: I am getting plenty. 

Best moment this week:  I got a much needed manicure/pedicure and celebrated Leila's second birthday!


Food cravings: Nothing really.  I am finding that I am already getting full after just a small snack.  I wish I did these bumpdates with Leila to compare because again, this seems really early to be feeling full so easily.

Gender:  Two weeks until we find out!  My brother-in-law thinks it is a boy, if that matters.


Movement: Hard to tell with all the gas I've been having.  :)

What I miss: Currently I miss nothing.  I had such a beer craving with Leila. (I just wanted to drink in general.)  This time I do not miss alcohol at all.  The true test will be when my mom is in town at the beginning of October.  She's my mid-day drinking partner (whenever we are in the same city!)

What I'm looking forward to: My mom and dad coming to visit.  They'll be babysitting Leila as often as possible so I can catch up on some me time around here.

Weekly wisdom: I asked Twitter if it was acceptable to be wearing maternity pants at 16 weeks.  Thank you to everyone that made me feel better about myself and my elastic pants.  


Milestones: I have officially KNOWN about this pregnancy longer than I didn't.  Make sense?  I found out I was pregnant at almost eight weeks.  You can read my story here

Due date: 3-13-13 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...