Wednesday, September 19, 2012

15 weeks {Bumpdate}

I definitely look bigger this week.
I did take this photo after lunch instead of after breakfast which does make a difference. 


How far along: 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still up one pound. 

Feeling:  I am going to savor these weeks of not really feeling pregnant.

Maternity clothes:  I did have to retire one three of my favorite pairs of shorts.  I can stand in them just fine, but sitting is too uncomfortable.  Anyways...why would I not be as comfortable as possible?!

Stretch marks:  None.  I started using my favorite cocoa butter moisturizing stick by The Body Shop this week just in case. 

Sleep: All good in this department.

Best moment this week:  I caught Leila looking at my belly.  She stared a minute then asked, "What's that?"

Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.

Gender:  I had a very clear dream about having a baby.  The baby I (easily and painlessly) gave birth to was a boy.  In my dream it took us days to name our little guy.  We'll see!


Belly button in or out: In.

Movement: No movement just growing pains.  (As I was writing this post I swear I felt a weak little jab.

What I miss: Not looking like I just stuffed my belly full of French toast.  I'm only getting bigger, but am having trouble accepting this pooch.

What I'm looking forward to: Having a two year old!  We have a fun weekend planned with family and friends.

Weekly wisdom: It's okay to eat ice cream for dinner when it's 100 degrees in our apartment.


Milestones: Baby is about the size of a navel orange and I'm officially into the second trimester.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...