Wednesday, September 5, 2012

13 weeks {Bumpdate}


Now that I've officially announced this pregnancy, I have started taking weekly bump pictures.  AND...this could very well be my last pregnancy, so I plan on documenting each and every little thing EVERY week.

I promise I will get better at taking these self-portraits. 

If you blog and have been pregnant in the last two years, you've seen this pregnancy survey floating around the internet.  I decided to join in this time around!

How far along: 13 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Holding steady right now after losing a few pounds from first trimester nausea.

Feeling:  Much better than I did just one week ago.  I am excited to finally be able to talk about this pregnancy after I made the big announcement earlier this week.

Maternity clothes:  No way!  I will be holding out as long as possible.  I was so tired of them by the end of my last pregnancy!

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep:  Yes, please!  I LOVE sleep (and am super tired).  I've brought back "Momma nap time" and then still head to bed before 9pm most nights.  

Best moment this week:  Officially announcing my pregnancy.

Food cravings: Fruit.  Other than that, I'd rather not eat because nothing really sounds good.

Gender: On one hand I think it's a girl, but because this pregnancy is SO different than my first I am going with BOY.

Belly button in or out: In.

Movement: Not yet.

What I miss: Feeling productive, having energy, and exercise.

What I'm looking forward to: Second trimester!  According to some it's here, but until I feel better and get my energy back I am still calling this first trimester.

Weekly wisdom: I know I can't "bank" sleep, but if I could I would be rich.

Milestones: Baby's fingertips have formed and I am no longer throwing up daily.


Check me out at 13 weeks with Leila.  What I thought was a cute mini-bump was how my stomach looked before I was even pregnant this time around.  Yikes!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...