Wednesday, January 9, 2013

31 weeks {Bumpdate}

Hi...don't mind me.  I worked today, cried a little, and am about to fall over from sheer exhaustion.
How far along: 31 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up three and a half pound these past three weeks. Total weight gain so far = 18.5 lbs  


Feeling: Tired.  Really tired.  A little annoyed that I can't do everything as easily as I would like.

Maternity clothes: Duh.

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: I can't get enough.  Bedtime lately has been really EARLY and I am okay with that.  

Best moment(s) this week:  My family is in town for the next three months!  Still waiting for my mom to arrive!


Food cravings: Those little Clementine oranges are my newest addiction. Also, I am the thirstiest woman alive.  That doesn't really help with my peeing.

Gender: It's a boy...Carson!

Movement: Lots of punches way down low.  Kind of startling at times!

What I miss:  Not being pregnant.  Sitting on the floor comfortably.  Not almost peeing my pants while running.  WINE.


What I'm looking forward to:  Keeping busy with work during this last trimester.  We are also working on organizing the kids' room. 

Weekly wisdom: I'm pregnant, that's why.

Milestones:  Into the single digit week countdown- 9 to go!

Due date: 3-13-13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...