Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Instagram Widget for Blogger

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

Yes!  More over-sharing on the internet.
It's no secret that Blogger has some less than desirable features.  I am usually jealous of all things Wordpress, but just can't justify switching over (aka paying money to write this little blog).

Last week I came across a helpful Instagram widget tutorial for users of Blogger.  It was a tip posted in a Facebook group I'm in called Secret Blog Tips hosted by The Blog Guidebook.  Check out my sidebar...

Can you see my Instagram feed via slideshow?

For those of you still using Blogger, this tutorial from SnapWidget will help you install your own Instagram gallery to your blog.  It took me less than five minutes to complete.  

Happy blogging!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...