Wednesday, January 23, 2013

33 weeks {Bumpdate}

Can it be possible that my bump is SMALLER this time around?  Check me out at 33 weeks pregnant with Leila here.

How far along: 33 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  Up a pound this week. Total weight gain so far = 19.5 lbs.  I am so PUMPED about this!  Just for some reference though, with Leila I gained 20 lbs in the last 8 weeks (lots of water weight).  That's bad, real bad. 


Feeling: When I find time to jog (which has been only 1x a week these past 2 weeks) I feel amazing.  Seriously, I don't even feel pregnant.  I love it!  Hopefully I can squeeze in a run and more than one weight work-out this week.  Exercise makes me feel normal (as opposed to pregnant).

Maternity clothes: Of course!  Again, this shirt (above) is a little shorter than I remember it.  Nothing but stretchy pants are comfortable anymore.  I sucked it up and wore jeans today.  The pockets left imprint marks on my thighs.  Can I wear yoga pants to work?  I'm guessing I can pull it off in March.  By then, people will be feeling sorry for me.

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: I am having trouble falling asleep and once I do, I am up in no time to pee.  I try not to drink my bedside water at night but this cold is making me thirsty. 


Best moment(s) this week:  Went shopping for some new furniture for the kids' room.  Leila is getting a bunk bed and a new dresser!


Food cravingsSweets are my thing this week. 

Gender: Little man named Carson.

Movement: Yes, especially at night.  The doctor says it feels like he is head down and I agree!  

What I miss:  Time.  I am spending my time working, resting, and visiting with my family...all EXCELLENT ways to be spending my time.  I have less time and energy to exercise and keep up with the housework.


What I'm looking forward to:  Moving along with the kids' room.  Jeff will be picking up the furniture next week and then I can get Carson's tiny clothes washed and put into the drawers.

Weekly wisdom: I am not waddling...yet!

Milestones:  Last time, 33 weeks is when I started NOT liking being pregnant anymore.  It was August (too hot!) and I was swollen in places besides my hands.  This time it is much better!

Due date: 3-13-13


My sicky girl Leila has no idea how Carson will change our lives.  Honestly, neither do I.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...