Wednesday, January 30, 2013

34 weeks {Bumpdate}

Leggings...my pants of choice.
How far along: 34 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  No weight gain this week.  Up 19.5 lbs total.

Feeling: Honestly...over it.  I know, I know, I still have a lot of time.  But I am tired of being tired, annoyed that I have to choose sleep over exercise, and uncomfortable in all pants except leggings and yoga pants.  

Maternity clothes: I went ahead and bought 2 more pairs of leggings and three tunics with only 6 WEEKS TO GO!  It seems like such a waste, but after feeling miserable in my clothes for two days in a row I decided the clothes will be worth every penny if I am happy!

Stretch marks:  No, no, no.

Sleep: Eh, naps instead of workouts and an early bedtime is what's getting me through it.

Best moment(s) this week:  Giving in and buying comfortable clothes.  So what if I wear leggings 4 out of 7 days a week.  I'm pregnant, I can do what I want.


Food cravings: Milk!  Been drinking an Instant Breakfast daily (sometimes twice)!

Gender: B-O-Y!

Movement: Yep and the Braxton Hicks contractions have started.

What I miss:  My non-pregnant face.  Putting on shoes with ease.  Having energy to do everything I want.


What I'm looking forward to: Selling all the baby girl clothes, the Superbowl party at my sister's place, and February being here.  

Weekly wisdom: This will not last forever!

Milestones:  It may be time to break out the granny panties. Ugg.  I can't remember if I ran this week.  The workouts are slowing to almost none.  I feel guilty about this, then I remind myself that I have been doing great!  1-2 workouts a week is better than none.

Due date: 3-13-13

How many more days until she's a big sister?!?!  Being in denial about this whole thing is just silly, but makes it easier to cope from day to day.

She wanted her picture taken like Mommy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...