Wednesday, January 16, 2013

32 weeks {Bumpdate}

What am I looking at...I look out the window at the buildings and palm trees at just the right angle for the light to hit my face. 
How far along: 32 weeks

Weight gain/loss:  No weight gain this week (although because of my work schedule I am writing this a day earlier than I have been.) Still up for a total of 18.5 lbs


Feeling: Annoyed that I can't do things that I want to do...sit on the floor, move quickly, hold Leila on my (disappearing) hip.

Maternity clothes: Yes, and the shirt I wore today (above) is getting a little short!

Stretch marks:  Nope.

Sleep: A nap for this Momma a few days a week makes all the difference.

Best moment(s) this week: Running two miles and NOT peeing myself. 


Food cravingsStill eating Clementine oranges like crazy. 

Gender: It's a boy!  

Movement: Yes and it is uncomfortable at times.

What I miss: WINE!  Especially now that my family is in town. 


What I'm looking forward to:  I have an appointment next Monday and my mom and I will be shopping for a big girl bed for Leila. 

Weekly wisdom: It will only get worse...wait, that is terrible wisdom.  How about...this won't last forever.

Milestones:  I am officially 8 months pregnant!

Due date: 3-13-13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...